Thank you for Jenn and Jennifer for donating their time and talents to offer FREE Zumba and Yoga classes this summer!
Zumba® classes are ” fitness-parties ” that blend upbeat world rhythms with easy-to-follow choreography, for a total-body workout that feels like a celebration. Lose yourself in the music and get fit with high-energy Latin and international beats. Before you know it, your energy levels will be soaring! It’s easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating (www.zumba.com).
- No experience is necessary.
- All fitness levels are welcome (options for all levels).
- Women and men are encouraged to join the class.
- Kids (>10 years old) and teens are invited to come with their family.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Dress as you would for any fitness class (e.g., shorts/yoga pants and sneakers).
- Instructor has CPR/AED/First-aid training and is CanFitPro-FIS (Fitness Instructor Specialist), Zumba Basic, Zumbatomic, and Zumba Kids certified.
To continue taking Zumba classes with Jenn this fall, please register with the City for one of the following:
- Sunday Family Zumba: 1-1:55 pm @ Richrcraft Recreation Complex in Kanata North (908943 [adult code], 908945 [6-14 years], and 908944 [15-18 years])
- Wednesday Zumba: 6:20-7:20 pm @ Glen Carin Community Centre (926635)
- Friday Zumba: 7-8 pm @ Eva James Community Centre in Bridlewood (925341)
All of these are offered through City of Ottawa Parks and Recreation: https://apps102.ottawa.ca/Start/Start.asp. Registration starts on August 13, 2014 at 9 pm (for non-aqua classes). There are many other Zumba classes (and related classes [e.g., Zumbatoning]) offered at other Kanata/Ottawa facilities and times to suit different schedules. Feel free to contact Jenn through https://www.facebook.com/zumbajenniferartz for questions.
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength, and Balance
Ottawa Catholic School Board
|Yoga for Flexibility, Strength, and Balance||2144||Mon||7:00PM – 8:15PM||09-29-2014 – 11-24-2014||Classroom Holy Trinity High School||8|
|Yoga for Flexibility, Strength, and Balance||2145||Mon||7:00PM – 8:15PM||01-26-2015 – 03-30-2015||Classroom Holy Trinity High School||8|
To register for courses, please follow this link: https://onlineca.activecommunities.com/OttCathSchools/Start/Start.asp
Ottawa Carleton District School Board
Yoga for Flexibility, Strength and Balance
Designed to give beginners as well as experienced students, a strong foundation in the practice.
• Bell HS, Jennifer Lam……………. #74136
Sep 24, 10 wks, Wed, 7:00-8:30pm $113.00+hst
• Bell HS, Jennifer Lam……………. #75158
Feb 04, 8 wks, Wed, 7:00-8:30pm $90.00+hst
Please contact Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information